By Amy Moyer
When building or growing a business it is important to create new content, stay relevant, and be seen as an expert in your field. One of the reasons for doing so is to connect and educate your customers or leads and more importantly open the door to a new audience.
An article from SmallBusinessTrends.com explains the six benefits to starting a podcast.
- Alternative to Video
- Increased Traffic Generation
- Helps in Building Better Relationships with the Audience
- Easy to Create
- Highly Engaging
- Improves Public Speaking Skills
Don’t know how to start a podcast or what to do next?
A great article done by Shopify talks about all we need to know about podcasts. The article “How to Start a Successful Podcast (For Under $100)” includes the following subjects:
- How to start a podcast
- How podcasting works
- Why start a podcast
- Why podcasting works as a content platform
- Getting started with your own podcast
- What you’ll need to create a podcast
- How to record a podcast
- How to create a podcast: recording your first episode
- Getting an intro and outro
- How to edit your podcasts
- Podcast hosting
- Syndicating your podcast’s RSS feed
- Submitting your podcast to the right channels
- Launching your podcast
- Growing your podcast
- Start a podcast today
When you book the podcasting booth at HQ, our staff will help you get set up and you’ll have access to the best equipment and a sound-proofed room so you’ll get the best sound quality without having to purchase all the high-end gear. Whether you want to use your own computer and software, or plug your thumb drive into ours, you’ll be up and running in moments!
Book the podcasting booth at our website!